I don’t deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don’t deserve that either – Jack Benny
Hi guys!!! I’m always beyond grateful and happy to have you here. If you are a first time reader, make sure you join the fam by liking and following; don’t also forget to drop a comment in the comment section…..cos we love having new friends!This is my very first ‘Mystery blogger award” by the amazing Red Confidential. Thanks girl!! Guys, makesure you check her out cos I absolutely love her, and you will.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD according to the beautiful Okoto Enigma ; An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do with so much love and passion.
- Include the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5questions of your choice; with one funny or weird question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post (s)
3things about myself
- I creepily read through all my reader posts and leave comments like a bestfriend would
- I’m a Capricorn, even though I pretend I have all the zodiac signs (Jan 14); My birthday is in 4days
- The last time I had tea was; 3seconds ago. Tea/coffee enthusiast.
Red Confidential Questions and Heartsinink Answers
- How did you pick your blogs name
Well, I love ink. Lol. When I actually created this blog, I was an emotional wreck that needed somewhere to vent on. But then, after the very first post…I just left the blog hanging before I came back months ago.
‘Hearts’ was picked because I wanted something soulful and deep, while ‘inink’ was there to represent my words. Thus, in my head….all I really wanted was a very relatable place on the internet where I can make someone smile, keep them company, inspire them and have fun myself.
- What would you do if you didn’t blog
Probably buying tons of journals and writing crap into it. Lol. But I always knew I wanted to share my life somehow, so, it was always going to be blogging…or maybe Youtube. But definitely Blogging!
- What are you most proud of about your blog in the past year?
The friends!! Oh my God! This is one of the realest community I know. So, I am beyond proud of this blog to have gathered amazing inspirational friends always engaging.
And the growth. I definitely seriously started blogging 4 months back and I’m always proud to see the growth…..and I can’t wait to learn more!
- What do you hope to achieve with your blog next year
One of my top goal is to have beyond 500bfl before this year ends. I will be the proudest human ever, lol. I’m getting emotional already, but to see my little baby just growing and having massive friends would be a dream.
- Favourite part of Chicken?
Sorry, I’m a vegetarian. So I like it full and alive.
- What inspired your last post?
- What country are you from?
- How did you pick your blogs name?
- Describe 2017 in 5 words
- Are you wearing shoes right now? (Weird question,lol)
Guys, I hope you enjoy reading this post and congratulations to all the nominees, Make sure to drop me a link to your award post and let me find you. To my other loves, well, other awards are coming up so expect to be nominated soon,
I love you to the moon and back; see you next post and thank you as always.